Monoi de Tahiti Cuticle & Nail Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Intense moisture for cuticles and nails.
- Hydrating cuticle oil to heal and nourish dry cuticles.
- Promotes strong & healthy nail growth.
- Coconut Oil rich in minerals, with a natural anti-fungal agent, eliminating ridges and keeping the nail bed smooth.
- Beautiful Monoi de Tahiti scent.
- Infused with Castor Oil and Vitamin E.
- Rich in skin soothing methyl salicylate.
- Heals cracked & brittle nails.
- Non-greasy formula, absorbs easily into skin.
- Parabens-free, Sulphate-free, & no animal testing.
About Monoi Oil
Produced by soaking Tiare flower petals in coconut oil, Monoi can be traced back over 2000 years in French Polynesia. Traditionally made for cosmetic and medicinal purposes, it has long been used as a multi-purpose skin and hair softener. The Tiare flower is specifically hand picked and enflueraged in uniquely refined coconut oil. Naturally concentrated, it hydrates the skin, and protects against external damages such as sun, wind and water; making it the perfect skin solution in both warm and cold climates.
How to Use
Massage daily into cuticles & nail bed. Can also be used on toenails & other rough, dry areas of skin in need of deep moisture, such as feet, elbows and knees. Also great as an overnight treatment.
Product Code: NC04